3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you love creating research-based copy?
Leading content agency seek a copywriter with experience in research led writing to work on a B2B hospitality project.
The ideal candidate will be as enthused about the research as they are creating the actual copy. You will be interviewing, researching and immersing yourself in the world of hospitality with the support of a content strategist alongside you. Your attention to detail, command of the English language and close adherence to the brand tone of voice will make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and copy
- Researching and organising facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Researching markets to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry preferred
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you want to get a fantastic agency on your CV and create content on a niche topic then apply today!