Job Title: Mid-weight Copywriter - Creative Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for a creative and talented Copywriter to join a multi-award winning creative social media agency. This independent creative agency works with an exciting mix of household name brands in sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They work with leading consumer brands similar to Nivea, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions and creating culturally relevant fame moments for their clients. They are growing organically and winning new accounts, including some exciting purpose driven challenger brands within FMCG. The Copywriter will be joining a leading creative social agency with a hugely collaborative, supportive and vibrant team oriented culture. This agency fosters a supportive collaborative culture, whilst they also offer a lot of flexibility to employees. This progressive and forward thinking agency also has a socially conscious ethos at the heart of the agency, reflected in charity partnerships, innovative schemes for staff and the brands they choose to work with.
About the Copywriter role
The new mid-weight copywriter will sit in the agency's dynamic in-house creative team, working collaboratively with the designer and creative lead to deliver game changing social campaigns and to create fame for brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Copywriter:
* Copywriting and developing concepts across social platforms, working closely with the designer
* Devising creative campaigns and writing social copy for a range of clients
* Being the champion of copy within the agency, supporting community managers on responses and content calendars
* Delivering TOV guidelines and brand messaging matrixes
* Creating and proof reading proposals, articles and pitches
You'll be a talented copywriter with creative flair and strong experience in social. You may be used to creating ideas as part of a creative duo or independently.
Skills and experience needed for the Copywriter role:
* 2+ years' experience in a copywriting role within social
* Good knowledge of social strategy and community management
* Agency experience preferred
* Strong team collaborator
* Creative flair and kick-ass copywriting skills
For more information about the Senior Social Media Copywriter role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.