Copywriter, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This agency brings the right people together to change the world. They crunch numbers and tell stories in order to create and nurture relationships between charities and the people who support them. We need a fantastic Copywriter to help them on their successful journey.
They need a Copywriter to assist with the delivery of quality writing in a range of lengths, from punchy headlines, through thumb-stopping FB ads, to compelling, beautifully-crafted long copy for press ads and DM packs. This Copywriter will work with designers to have great conceptual ideas that become beautiful, responsive marketing materials for charity clients.
This Copywriter’s interest in the third sector and specifically charity marketing helps inspire and inform great work. This Copywriter’s personable, collaborative and responsible. You’re articulate and confident when talking about your work with colleagues and clients.
This Copywriter will work hard to ensure continued high standards for the written aspect of the work they produce. This is to include responsibility for copy output between 1st and
- Work in partnership with designers and other staff to generate strong fundraising and marketing ideas that meet the given brief across a range of audiences and media.
- To work in partnership with designers and other staff to demonstrate and help sell these ideas by producing concept presentations. These must be easily comprehensible and show how the idea would be developed.
- To present your work to clients or to other agency staff when appropriate.
- To work in partnership with designers and other staff to refine and develop selected ideas to the point where they can be implemented.
- To work in partnership with designers and other staff to interpret and execute client comments in a way that does not compromise the creative product. When this is in doubt, will seek advice from the DCD/CD.
- To explain and justify in writing the decisions you make in the review process to account staff and clients.
- To take responsibility for the written aspect of the work they produce – ensuring that it meets both client and agency requirements as well as the requirements of the media in which it is used.
- To schedule your work to ensure that you meet deadlines.
- To warn the Production Manager, account staff and the DCD/CD of any circumstances that prevent you from doing the above and work with them to resolve problems.
- To take an active interest in developments in both charity fundraising and commercial marketing that may be applicable to our work.
If this sounds a like a Copywriter role you’d be interested in then please get in touch SS341.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com