Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) – The Lead Agency
The CRO Job
An exciting Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) opportunity has arisen with the Lead Agency based in London.
We are looking for a passionate CRO to join the digital marketing team to establish and grow a CRO strategy to deliver improved performance across all digital marketing campaigns.
The Lead Agency is a fast-growing technology business with 16 years’ experience in lead generation and customer acquisition. We are a trusted growth partner to some of the world’s biggest and most ambitious organisations.
The CRO Responsibilities
The CRO specialist’s mission is to establish and lead the CRO function at The Lead Agency. Working closely with the Head of Digital, UX and development teams you will create a robust CRO framework across the full digital marketing funnel from acquisition through to conversion and retention.
- Responsible for day-to-day CRO activities across varied campaigns and performing detailed analysis
- Selection of tools and technologies to enable maximum performance
- A/B and MVT testing across all channels
- Working closely with UX team, continuously testing and refining campaigns and understanding customer behaviour
The CRO Skill Set
- Data driven, fueled by insights
- A creative thinker
- Experience using CRO & heat map tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VQO, Hotjar)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with landing page software
- Strong communication skills and high levels of motivation
If you are interested in applying for this CRO Specialist job, please click the APPLY NOW button below and send your CV to Michael Fitzsimmons.