Forward Role are working with an innovative digital agency who offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO – offering analytics audits, digital tracking, dashboard creating and delivering data driven insight to customers, and always striving to optimise and maximise performance. They have a vibrant office in Manchester City Centre. You will be working alongside a team of talented, intelligent and friendly digital marketers.
The business is experiencing a period of fast, organic growth, and so, are looking for a new hire to support across analytics and CRO.
As a Conversion Analyst, you will have strong digital analytics experience and a good understanding of conversion rate optimisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analysis of digital data to deliver insight to clients conversion rates
- Using data to provide an understanding of customer journeys
- Monitoring a/b tests and evaluating their performance, making recommendations
- Building and maintaining KPI dashboards
- Combining Google Analytics data with data from other CRO/UX tools
- Supporting the delivery and running of eCRM campaigns
- Being the point of contact for clients on any CRO/analytics matters – attending regular meetings
Skills & experience:
- Google Analytics
- Building reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Strong experience using Excel
- Good understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Excellent communication skills – ability to manage experience with stakeholders/clients
- Ability to cope under pressure and work on multiple projects at once
- Proactive worker and data-driven mind-set
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Knowledge of tag deployment through Google Tag Management
- Conversion / user journey analysis and insight
- A/b testing / multivariate testing
- Experience with CRO tools and how to utilise the data from them (ContentSquare, Hotjar etc.)
If you have the essential skills listed and are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.