As an expansion of the search marketing team, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities for 2 key clients. This will include technical audit, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy. The objective of this is to increase rankings on all major search networks, and provide audience research and competitor analysis via both SEO and social media networks.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Performance improvement of SEO activities gin all locations
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic campaigns.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building and citation strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in B2B & ecommerce based technical SEO.
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Searchmetrics, Moz, Majetc, Ahrefs, Hootsuite, Buffer).
- Familiarity and experience with all social media platforms.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, engagement, command of audience and creative style.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Coremetrics or other analytics software.
This is a live contract role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please submit an application ASAP.