The post holder will help deliver key agreed areas of the corporate marketing service plan and communications team plans. In this role you will also communicate with the company's multi-stakeholders, partners and various clients both regionally and nationally that are necessary to support the achievement of their strategic objectives and priorities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* To ensure any planned projects align with the Communications Strategy, that all internal and external communications are in synergy.
* To produce corporate templates and provide guidance on the corporate brand and any developments delivering consistency and professionalism across the organisation.
* To plan for and ensure the timely and accurate distribution of all off and on-line marketing and communications materials, to relevant recipients
* To support in the development of the image bank for the organisation, arranging fresh input of still and moving image to support projects as required, in liaison with external production companies and photographers, and ensuring easy access for colleagues and approved external stakeholders and to gain maximum exposure via websites and social media as well as internal channels.
* To manage any placement/trainee assistants as required, planning and setting objectives, developing training plans and reviewing performance as well as day-to-day supervision, in liaison with the Communications Executive.
* Experience of working in a Marketing and Communications function
* Experience of implementing and monitoring external and internal communication strategies
* Experience of managing websites and intranets from a back end and content planning perspective and using relevant analytics tools
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft office software in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, a Content Management System, web analytics and social networking software and a willingness to learn new packages
* Adobe / design package skills (Desirable)
To hear more about this or other opportunities for Contract/Freelance Communication Consultants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org