A rapidly growing EPOS tech start-up is looking for an experienced Content Writer Executive to join their fast growing marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be an instrumental force in driving the start-up's marketing efforts by strategically writing killer content to be broadcasted across their blog and social channels. This brand new role fits right in with their expansion plans of being an industry leader of EPOS services in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the Content Writer Executive
- Researching industry-related topics and subject matter. (Using a combination of online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear and concise marketing copy to promote their products and services.
- Preparing well-structured and formatted drafts using Content Management Systems such as HubSpot.
- Coordinating with the marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication.
- Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promoting online content on business-focused social media.
- Ensuring the consistency of all online content published (style, fonts, images and tone).
- A strong desire to identify customers' requirements and gaps in the online content and propose new topics.
- Keeping website content up to date.
Key Skills of the Content Writer Executive
- You will have had practical experience with copywriting.
- Exceptional written communication skills (in English) is needed.
- Practical experience with Content Marketing.
- You will have had good working knowledge of HubSpot CMS.
- Exposure to business-focused social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).