Responsibilities of the Content Writer Executive
- Researching industry-related topics and subject matter. (Using a combination of online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear and concise marketing copy to promote their products and services.
- Preparing well-structured and formatted drafts using Content Management Systems such as HubSpot.
- Coordinating with the marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication.
- Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promoting online content on business-focused social media.
- Ensuring the consistency of all online content published (style, fonts, images and tone).
- A strong desire to identify customers' requirements and gaps in the online content and propose new topics.
- Keeping website content up to date.
Key Skills of the Content Writer Executive
- You will have had practical experience with copywriting.
- Exceptional written communication skills (in English) is needed.
- Practical experience with Content Marketing.
- You will have had good working knowledge of HubSpot CMS.
- Exposure to business-focused social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).