Are you an experienced Content Writer who loves SaaS Products and FinTech?
This role poses a real opportunity for those Tech savvy marketers out there, who love copy-write and want to progress their career within an already dominant and rapidly growing International Fintech Company, overlooking the beautiful Thames River.
Facilitating over £60billion worth of transactions since being founder 15 years ago, this innovative SaaS platform is market-leading and redefining how capital is exchanged online. They combine best in-class technology with award-winning customer service to give their clients the best possible solutions in today's climate.
You will be working alongside the Senior Product Marketing Manager where you will be mainly responsible for raising worldwide brand awareness through the implementation of marketing campaigns across different countries.
If you're smart, commercially-minded, highly literate and forward thinking in your content writing, then we want to hear from you!
- Creative communications tactics and techniques to align company vision with products and services across all markets
- Become an expert and understand products, services, process and features, customer segments and target audiences
- Develop and support messaging strategy to cover all products, segments and personas across markets
- Liaise closely and effectively with other teams to develop engaging product/marketing content
- Assist and create content ranging from service updates to large scale country product launch campaigns
- Develop central marketing assets on video, social, blog, events, webinars
- Apply SEO practices to maximise reach to target audiences
- Report and review content update and effectiveness
- Ensure that content corresponds with brand's vision and also adheres to company guidelines and compliance
Experience and Skills:
- Experienced working in a fast-paced communications department
- Exposed to global financial services brand
- Strong knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube Yammer etc.)
- Understanding of SEO
- Knowledge and experience with working with video
- Highly-skilled at creating eye-catching, impactful copy