Are you a content writer with experience writing for the UK property market?
Currently recruiting for a hugely well-known online property company, that aspire to be the UK's number 1 property platform for consumers & businesses. As a Content writer you will be responsible for creating guides, features and insight-driven articles to engage millions of consumers, plus the B2B audience of estate agents and developers. With fantastic benefits & a huge potential of progression, this is the perfect opportunity for a content writer, or copywriter, to excel in their next role.
It is essential you have experience writing for the UK property market! Your application will not be considered if this is experience is not present.
* Generate content ideas to support the content strategy
* Write articles, guides and features in line with style guidance
* Write supporting micro-copy (headlines, standfirsts, related links, etc.)
* Source, crop and edit images using image libraries and Photoshop
* Upload, publish and edit content using CMS and Wordpress
* Compile and curate content for weekly and monthly email newsletters
* Regularly audit and edit existing existing content to ensure SEO best practice
* Measure the success of content performance using Google Analytics
* Support other marketing functions with content creation, such as social media, when required
* Minimum three year's digital writing experience for a major brand or publisher
* Exceptional editorial skills, including writing for the web, CMS editing and picture selection and cropping
* Highly creative: full of ideas and with a 'think-outside-the-box' approach to idea generation
* Strong communication skills (written and oral)
* Exposure to website audience analytics
* A keen interest in the UK property market
* A team player with an appetite to learn and progress
Ready to work for a brilliant company and use your love for writing to engage a huge audience? Apply now!