Are you a Content Strategist looking to join a progressive and team orientated agency?
Renowned digital marketing agency in central London are looking for a Content Strategist with 2-3 years experience to join their tight knit team.
As a content strategist you will be the face of digital strategy and represent the company at client meetings, external events and internal seminars. You will be responsible for helping the ideation, creation, management and development of outreach with the goal of gaining natural links, increased engagement and PR exposure.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To develop content strategies for existing clients as well at pitching creative concepts to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for content that will generate interest, coverage and links for clients, both within the blogging sphere and mainstream news outlets.
- Hosting and/or participating in creative brainstorms, always being willing to offer new social media, creative, outreach and content ideas.
- Develop partnerships with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted source of new media insight and knowledge.
- Work seamlessly with Digital PR, Copywriters, SEO consultants, Strategists and client services who will be aligned to the same client accounts as you.
Skills and Experience:
SEO, social marketing and link acquisition experience:
- Experience in conception and creation of content and an understanding of how to tailor it to each digital platform, with the aim of attracting natural links, journalistic coverage and social engagement.
- Experience in creating highly sharable 'viral' content.
- Strong SEO knowledge, particularly related to off-page SEO factors. What makes sites rank, and how will that change in the future? It's essential that you have a progressive attitude to SEO.
- Professional experience using social media and blog management, either client side or within an agency.
- Demonstrable passion and understanding of the evolving digital content engagement/PR space.
- Comfortable engaging professionally; strong presentation and speaking skills ideal
- Collaborative worker with a can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to create multiple white hat/content-based strategies from concept all the way through to delivery and reporting your successes.
- Methodical, organised (you will work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail.
- A proactive attitude to work, establishing what needs to be achieved and how to go about it, without the need for constant supervision and guidance.
Tools and wider experience:
- Previous experience in blogger outreach or PR as well as content creation/ideation and creative marketing.
- Previous experience overseeing content campaigns is ideally required, with demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the digital industry.
- Strong grasp of baseline online marketing: SEO, Web Site Analytics (Google, Omniture, Compete), Web Site Design & UI, ROI Analysis, Content Development
- Flexible working hours as well as working from home options
- 25 days holiday (which can be rolled over to the next year if not used)
- Weekly Yoga on site
- Mindfulness seminars every fortnight
- Friday drinks and work socials
- Continuous Professional Development and training courses
If you are a collaborative individual who is enthusiastic about digital marketing and want to be an integral part in the development of this digital agency, then apply today!