Our client is a leading tech business in Manchester City Centre who pride themselves on
producing high-quality content to attract website traffic and convert it to leads, while also providing genuine help and guidance to their target audiences.
It’s is a fantastic opportunity for a Content Specialist with a number of years of B2B experience to join the global Marketing team to work on a variety of content from e-mails to in-depth, well-researched guides and eBooks.
- Assist with overall content strategy and planning: identifying trends and prospective topics and using that for content ideation
- Taking and delivering briefs: from across different areas of the business
- eBook, guide and whitepaper production: research, plan, and deliver
- Blog development: research, produce, proof and optimize for SEO
- Campaign support: aiding in the development of emails, landing pages and other campaign materials
- Web content: play an active role in managing website content, including production, quality control, reviewing and updating
- Proof reading and editing: of other people’s content
- Delivery of other ad hoc content as required: including infographics, video, social media, award submissions, contributions to external publications, presentations, news stories and customer and product marketing
- Stakeholder management: work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality assets
- Work with other members of the marketing team: to execute tasks, including design and digital
- Must have proven, hands-on experience of writing for a B2B audience
- Ability to write a variety of content, particularly long-form, in-depth pieces
- Able to conduct research in a thorough and methodical way in order to produce credible content
- Creative thinker who’s not afraid to put forward ideas
- Self-starter with the ability to manage workload, timescales and stakeholders
- Understanding of writing for SEO
- Experience in software industry preferable, but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.