Are you an experienced and enthusiastic content manager interested in working for a leading commercial property title and taking its digital output to the next level?
You will oversee the the day-to-day running of its new CMS to ensure the brand builds on its record digital traffic for 2020.
You will work alongside the editor to help develop the brand's digital and social media strategy to make the most of the enhanced functionality offered by its new website.
You will be:
- Maintaining the architecture and the flow of the website, whilst coordinating the re-purposing of existing content
- Uploading all magazine content from PDF to web on a weekly basis and restyling content so its optimised for web.
- Producing bespoke online content & SEO optimisation
- Updating website landing pages in CMS
- Producing multimedia content; bespoke video and podcast content
- Writing website news as required
- Overseeing and monitoring social media output across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Overseeing the production of daily and weekly email news alerts and coordinating input from the editorial team
You will need:
- An interest in the property/finance industry
- first-class digital and editing skills
- Excellent management skills - you will be directly line managing the multimedia journalist Experience using a CMS such as Webvision or Wordpress (or ideally a customised Abacus CMS)
- Experience using tools as Adobe InDesign, Elements and Notepad++
- Experience producing compelling video and podcasts
- Experience creating and editing email newsletters. HTML and CSS knowledge is preferred
This is an exciting and varied role that requires a self-starter who shows initiative, is a team player and is excited about the opportunity to take digital output to the next level. Ideally, you will have several years' experience working on the digital desk at a leading title and be looking to take the next step in your career.