The experience we need.
In order to be a successful Content Producer for this exciting role, you will need:
- Experience in producing picture perfect content for a successful, consumer focussed e commerce business
- Understanding and knowledge of how best to produce engaging, relatable content for social media channels
- Technical ability to successfully shoot, produce and edit product photography and social content in line with the brand style, with knowledge of software such as Lightroom, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Experience producing branded and video content, adhering to tight deadlines at all times
- Excellent photography and post-production skills, hawk-like attention to detail, and sound understanding of content and video production from conception to delivery
As Content Producer you will be working closely with the Digital Designer and sit within the branding team, working to deliver exceptional video and product photography to ensure this brand stands out against the rest! You will plan, shoot and edit content to use across all brand channels, always coming up with fresh, new ideas to innovate your video storytelling and keep audiences engaged.
A hugely exciting and well-established brand in the online retail space, this ecommerce business have big plans for the future. The company celebrate their humorous and fun work culture and are looking for a like-minded person to join their close-knit team and help the business reach higher heights!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £45k
- A fun, creative and dynamic working environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Vibrant and accessible East London location
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.