Content Optimisation Specialist
Do you know the difference between informational copy and snappy optimised product descriptions with extensive experience in creating or managing meta data projects? Are you keen to join on of the World's Largest eCommerce brands? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a member of the global team you will own the mandate for what "best-in-class" meta data looks like.
- You will provide best-in-class meta data updates to key markets
- You will manage agency partners and set expectations and briefs for creating best-in-class meta data
You will work alongside the global marketing analytics team to report credible metrics
- You will liaise with Product Managers and agencies
You will keep a keen eye on SEO industry changes so meta data strategy can be evolved or adapted with changing technologies
- You'll relish learning new optimisation practices and putting these to work
- SEO knowledge
- Strong organisation and project planning skills
- Expertly honed project planning skills, with the ability to develop, document and present a plan for meta data roll out globally
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Keyword/Market Research tools
- Drive and determination to build your path
- An interest or understanding of emerging technologies and how to use them to deliver
- Must be able to balance a customer-first marketing mentality with technical capabilities of an SEO ninja
- The ability to wear many hats - deal with product, marketing, growth and senior stakeholders and establish ways to communicate in a way that will resonate with each of these disciplines.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.