Job Title: Content Operations Director
This company are a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services.
A global company, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the top banks including HSBC, UBS, Credit Suisse and Bank of America.
As a leading training company in the financial services sector, content is at the heart of their success. They recognise the need to continually improve development and manage and deliver content to continue with leadership in their field.
As a result, this company are looking for a hands-on Content Operations Director to join the team and help develop and implement a content strategy across their learning business. The objective is to create best in class, highly reusable content assets.
The Content Operations Director will have three key areas that they will be responsible for managing and leading:
- Content Origination
- Production, content management and service
- Content strategy
Working alongside an existing content director, this role will be focussed on product development, content management and process enhancement.
- Working with product managers, clients and other stakeholders to understand, interpret and document content requirements and standards
- With the team, recruit and commissioning authors appropriately to develop content, providing clear and concise instructions as to requirements
- Project managing content production resources including authoring, quality checking, and content production
- Designing and implementing processes and procedures around content authoring to ensure appropriate quality is achieved
- Managing content within necessary systems, being accountable for integrity, quality and version control
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years' experience in content leadership roles
- Experience leading and implementing significant change in SME environment - ideally you
would have either set up a new function or restructured an internal function
- Superb leadership skills - the ability to introduce change and bring the team and the business along you on the journey
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Client service focused
- Strong team player
- Sector experience is not essential, but ideally, we would like financial services experience, or the ability to demonstrate high level understanding of financial service topics