Being flexible is key and a willingness to step up and offer support to staff seeking assistance is essential.
You will be:
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website, writing editing and proofreading content.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and engaging a virtual-content team consisting of writers, subject matter experts and designers.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy and targeting keywords and basing articles around them.
- Re purposing content for different mediums including social media and assisting with adhoc copy-writing.
- Creating content for the different social media channels and updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
If you are a highly articulate degree educated content manager with a creative mind and the ability to conceive interesting ideas - apply now!