Are you an ambitious, energetic and creative content marketeer looking to work for one of the country's leading HealthTech companies?
EMR are working with a start-up who developed the first pricing platform for the NHS - and on top of that they provide data analytics and insight for the wider healthcare market.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
You will also be creative, willing to try news ideas to engage customers, and an excellent copywriter.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage content programs ensuring they meet the needs of various stakeholders across various marketing channels - digital, events, PR, internal comms
- Work closely with customer success, customer operations and sales teams to write and produce content fit for the target audience
- Create, own and manage an asset library - pitch deck templates, case study templates, digital design assets
- Create and manage editorial/content calendar to align with key events, industry reports, awards etc
- Work with key business leaders on development of their public profile and thought leadership articles
- Improving customer experience through content creation
- Capture customer feedback to generate new content ideas to increase customer engagement
Your skills and experience will include:
- An editorial mindset with an ability to understand what the customer wants
- Highly articulate with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven content marketing experience across different mediums
- You have digital marketing knowledge and experience including SEO, Website CMS, Social Media and Marketing Automation
- Have the ability to provide advice to multiple stakeholders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!