WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As an experienced Marketing Manager within our growing content team, you’ll need to be a sports fanatic, with a strong breadth of general sports knowledge, ranging from rugby, through to UFC and boxing.
It’s not just about your sporting knowledge though as you’ll understand how to write a high volume of brilliant marketing briefs to respond to the needs of our fans, in multiple markets across the world. How do we educate an audience in North America about Anthony Joshua’s heavyweight title defence? How do we build a loyal UFC fanbase in Japan?
You’ll be comfortable in a fast-moving, commercial environment, and enjoy working with local marketing teams across the world to deliver a calendar of activity aimed at driving demand and brand awareness.
You’ll have experience of working with agencies and juggling multiple tasks at once. A well-rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media is essential, as is a familiarity of working on video creative.
Above all else, you need to know, and love, sport.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this role so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE? % of role
- Plan, brief and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns – campaigns that wow consumers and get the industry talking. As part of a global team, you will need to develop campaign toolkits for transcreation across markets with our extended agency partners. 50
- Create high impact video content by bringing a fans lens and crafting a brilliant narrative to bring sport to life. 15
- Work closely with a cross functional team responsible for producing content across programming, highlights and improving the on-product experience. 10
- Work with the wider Content & Marketing team to create integrated campaigns 10
- Work with local and central teams to provide analysis of marketing campaigns 5
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS? (SKILL LEVEL OUT OF 4)
- Sports fan (particularly sports other than football, NFL and NBA) 4
- Proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing that drives measurable commercial impact 4
- Rounded knowledge of digital and traditional media with proven ability in leading creative development, especially video 4
- Previous experience working on a: sport, digital/OTT, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand (i.e. Red Bull) 3
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- 5+ years marketing experience with a strong emphasis on content and performance marketing
- Degree level (or equivalent) education in related subject
- Multi-lingual Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
Customer Orientation – Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction.
Creativity & Innovation – Impactful innovation, break boundaries in our approach, media firsts, technology firsts, creative firsts, create campaigns that wow consumers and get the industry talking.
Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT DAZN, THEN READ ON…
DAZN is a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. DAZN can play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
We have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We’re launching into new global markets every year.
DAZN is currently available in Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. DAZN is a part of Perform, a leading global sports media group. Check out DAZN here.
You’ll receive 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, Childcare Voucher Scheme*, and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.