Content Marketing Manager
I am working with a large, well established retail business that sells DIY equipment. The Content Marketing Manager role is responsible for owning the on site content marketing strategy and hands on planning, development and implementation of digital content to increase web traffic. The successful candidate will lead on the creation of exciting and engaging digital content
- Define and deliver the content marketing strategy to increase website traffic, engagement and conversion rates.
- Responsible for the delivery of website content including shopping aids, how-to guides, inspirational content, brand partner pages, product content and campaign landing pages.
- Working with the Search and PR teams to ensure all content aligns to the SEO strategy and is optimised for search engines.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to produce content in the forms of articles, videos, imagery and web copy
- Working with the Commercial teams to plan and deliver marketing support
- Working with the analytics team to report on content performance metrics and communicate to stakeholders the impact of content on the company’s overall business strategy
- Working with the Head of Digital Performance to agree plans for ecommerce initiatives and then delivering these on time.
- Developing creative briefs and managing the output of photographers, videographers and designers where necessary
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the production, marketing and operations teams to advise on digital content opportunities, in line with strategic objectives.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as a Content Marketer with demonstrable results of developing and implementing a content marketing strategy that has delivered against KPI’s and exceeded customer expectations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, retail e-commerce business
- Commercially driven with an understanding on how to drive sales growth
- Experienced working cross-functionally, especially across Marketing, E-commerce and Product.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills when managing multiple projects. Evidence of working to deadlines
- A thorough understanding of SEO optimisation
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more information. email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.