I am currently working with one of the UK's most recognisable insurance companies as they look to recruit a Content Marketing Manager to work across all digital channels and brand. This role is fundamental in the development of their content strategy and is responsible for producing content across all core social channels and additional web content production.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver the content marketing strategy, overseeing the entire process from brief to delivery of all content
- Define a clear calendar of activity throughout the year
- Work with Media teams to develop the paid strategy behind content and work with digital media agencies on targeting and channel mix
- Work with agencies to generate paid-for content assets
- You must have extensive and strong stakeholder management experience both from an internal and external perspective
- Establish clear reporting on all content produced using in channel tools and specific analytics tools to create reports
- Establish a clear influencer/advocate strategy
- Day-to-day maintenance of all social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
What Skills do you need?
- An extensive background in content planning and production is key
- In depth understanding of the actual production process will be advantageous, as would be the skills necessary to create low cost content
- Experience of delivering upon a content strategy is vital for this role, working with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- A thorough understanding of the role content plays in digital marketing is required
- You will have proven experience in producing content to meet SEO and social media campaign objectives, and will understand key concepts around digital content marketing and how to generate content ideas and bring them to life in different digital channels and devices
- A thorough understanding of reporting tools and the metrics available to measure content effectiveness