UBM is looking for a talented individual to join the Marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager across their EMEA event portfolios.
The Content Marketing Manager role is an exciting role focusing largely on inbound marketing techniques across Protection & Management Series (IFSEC, FIREX, Barbour EHS, Safety & Health Expo, Facilities Show and Field Service Management Expo) as well as the Design Portfolio (Decorex, Sleep and KBB).
These events are leaders in their fields, and the Content Marketing Manager will be joining a team of talented, driven marketers, who strive for exceptional marketing in every output.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving content generated attendance to the events, contributing to retention of existing visitors, as well as content influenced lead generation for exhibitors. This role is wide and varied and is best suited to an inquisitive, tenacious and personable individual, with an equally strong focus on Analytics and Copywriting and exceptional stakeholder management skills. This role will have two line reports to help the Content Marketing Manager execute their content marketing strategies.
Purpose of the role
1. DRIVE NEW DATA THROUGH CONTENT: Commission pieces of content (ie articles, whitepapers etc) to drive both new visitor data and exhibitor leads for the sales team to convert.
2. CONVERT CONTENT DATA TO EVENT ATTENDEES: To utilise the huge amount of new data we have from our content sites to target potential visitors for the events, with individual follow up of each content piece for maximum engagement.
3. USE EXISTING CONTENT FOR ENGAGEMENT: To use the live and digital content we have to cross promote the audiences with relevant content to keep them engaged year round – both visitor and exhibitor.
4. BARBOUR MARKETING: Manage the marketing output and re-purposing of content across Barbour EHS and EFM, in order to drive leads and retention for Barbour.
5. VISITOR CONVERSION: To use the right type of content in the right way and at the right time (per audience group) to drive already registered visitors to attending.
6. NURTURE SALES LEADS TO REVENUE: Use content to push sales leads, or new potential exhibitor data, through the marketing funnel.