Content Marketing Manager – Agency – Manchester - £30,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a Content Marketing Manager? Don’t hesitate to take this opportunity located in Manchester!
Our client is a well-established agency based on Manchester that seeks a Content Marketing Manager to help them to carry their clients’ projects out.
In this position, you will take the agency to the next level with the help of internal teams. The Content Marketing Manager will produce content that shows what their clients are trying to convey through their website and digital platforms.
Don’t miss out! Keep reading…
Roles and Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager:
- Event and budget management
- Drive brand engagement and sales by the creation of valuable content for the business
- Create efficient PR and Social Media projects
- Work and communicate with internal client services and teams on content requirements
- Create a content strategy that improves the client’s business
- Use the information obtained from past campaigns to learn for the future
- Create a content library for distribution across the agency’s digital platforms (e.g. social media)
- Help with the proposal creation
Key Skills of the Content Marketing Manager:
- Strong commercial awareness with an analytical attitude
- A competent individual on the production of campaigns and working with multiple projects
- Must have outstanding organisational and strategical skills
- A good understanding of retail eCommerce is advantageous, but not essential