Content Marketing Manager - SaaS Titan in B2B
Up to £55k (DOE) - Performance bonuses, 25+ days' holiday, free parking and more
About the Leading Innovative SaaS/Cloud Company
This exciting company who're taking over the cloud services space has an excellent opportunity for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join their expert-led organisation to drive their innovative cloud platform's rapid growth. The service is already a must have for some of the world's largest corporations including Google, Samsung, Intel, Cisco and ebay and is continuing to go from strength to strength.
This fast-paced Content Marketing Manager role offers the opportunity to develop within a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. A Content Marketing Manager with a highly analytical mind and a passion for cloud, infrastructure and SaaS would be perfect for their ambitious plans for unparalleled dominance in the space.
This disruptive platform is an award-winning, "Top 10 B2B Tech Company in the UK", evolving operating systems for unique governments, telecommunications, media and finance businesses globally. Their modern, stylized London offices are soon to be even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Content Marketing Manager.
About the Content Marketing Manager Role
As Content Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills at an exciting and creative maverick within SaaS.
Key Responsibilities for the Content Marketing Manager:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind content roadmaps per SaaS/cloud product including design and promotion using multi-form content
* Have the chance to mould and articulate the cloud company's ethos with compelling messaging
* Take charge in the owning of content management and creation, whether directly or in collaboration with creative copywriters
* Lead in the refinement of SEO to ensure all content is optimised for discovery of the cloud product
About the Successful Content Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a Content Marketing Manager role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the cloud-based/SaaS marketing sector.
Desired Skills of the Content Marketing Manager:
* Ideally 3 years' experience in delivering successful product marketing campaigns, preferably in B2B SaaS
* Experience with CMS systems and a strong understanding of common technical jargon within IT infrastructure and SaaS
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A strategic and executional understanding of SEO
The Content Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £55k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including performance bonuses, free parking and 25+ day's holiday.
For more information about the Content Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.