Content Marketing Lead, Stevenage -
Our client is currently looking for a Content Marketing Lead who will be tasked with planning producing digital marketing campaigns to support the marketing initiative of the company. The post holder will report directly to the Content Marketing Manager and will be expected to deliver the marketing plan which will therefore increase the company's exposure. Ideally, the post holder would have experience delivering marketing campaigns and reporting on the corresponding results.
This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder with solid digital knowledge to join a dynamic and hardworking team. If this sounds like an opportunity that's 'up your street', please do read on.
- Working closely with the marketing team to increase content and delivery across both email and social media channels.
- To provide support and training to team members on developing social media and digital media content.
- Working closely with the Content Marketing Manager to aid in the production of marketing campaigns using the relevant software.
- Day to day management of company's social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Monitoring user engagement through digital analytics.
- Creating and amending copy suitably for HFL's digital platforms.
- Providing photographic and video support when required.
- Providing social media support for key events and campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Practical experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Be able to create creative thumbnails.
- Experience of increasing social media engagement.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Sparkpost, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Experience working with websites links such as Google Analytics & SEO
- Experience of training aspects of digital marketing to colleagues.
- An enthusiastic attitude to work, whether alone or part of team.
- Experience liaising with third party contractors including but not limited to marketing agencies, graphic designers and publishers
The ideal candidate will need to be able to take lead of certain situations the post holder will need a certain level of confidence. You will be busy… so get ready to implement some great plans! Although they would mostly be working in a team, the post holder must also expect to work alone from time to time. Excellent attention detail and good organisation skills are a must. Due to the location of the office a driving licence is required, but the office is commutable from Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Buntingford, Ware, Dunstable, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and St Albans.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.