Content Marketing Executive - Competitive Salary + bonus + benefits - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a Content Marketing Executive to join this leading engagement partner in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
As Content Marketing Executive you will define, plan and create the B2B Marketing content calendar and deliver high impact content strategies and assets.
Working with the B2B marketing team, you will use inbound marketing best practices and search optimisation to actively support the B2B lead generation process and ensure that all content created utilises the most suitable channels to engage with targeted audiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, create and implement over-arching content strategies across both digital and print
- Creation and execution of an annual content marketing calendar
- Create appropriate B2B content in order to enrich the buyer journey for both SME and mid/large organisations which will include but is not limited to; insight/research pieces, blogs, white papers, case studies, event content, e-books, webinars, PR and website content.
- Management of social content via external PR agency
- Creation of weekly newsletters and, when necessary, work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive for email campaign content
- Produce optimised content and carry out regular keyword research and SEO analysis
- Explore and propose affiliates/membership groups in order to engage with target audiences
- Regularly report on and benchmark activities against KPI's
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
This is an opportunity for a candidate with proven content management experience to join a positive and innovative team. An individual who is a true brand ambassador and is genuinely excited by creating exceptional content, that drives results and achieves growth, will be well suited to the role.
It is of course essential that you are an excellent writer and communicator.
The team here are a positive and innovative bunch with tonnes of ideas and the business itself is excellent at realising and rewarding hard work. This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.