An exciting Content Executive opportunity with an online business within a growing team based in London.
An ambitious Online Business is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their team in London. Reporting to the Content Marketing Lead, the Content Marketing Executive will support the Outreach team in their efforts through multiple channels including PR, content, social and digital to help achieve its goals.
You will be a switched on and eager Content Marketing Executive/Outreach Executive, with experience in PR, content creation and off page SEO. You will also have:
- A keen interest and good understanding of the digital environment
- Strong creative and analytical skills which you can use to create results-driven web content campaigns.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organisational and project management skills.
- Have solid decision making and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Google and other search engines or SEO best practices knowledge would be an advantage
About the role
This role will work as part of the Outreach Team and you will be tasked with:
- Help to create, implement, pitch and analyse creative content campaigns across multiple brands to aid with organic search.
- Come up with ideas for online resources and content, identifying appropriate audiences.
- Help to create content outlines and collaborate with writers, designers, SEO and the wider team to see projects through to completion.
- Campaign analysis and forecasting.
- Pitch content and successfully manage relationships with key strategic partners.
- Keep track of campaign success and evaluate results
About the client
A company with a real mix of target audiences, sectors and potential channels, the work of the marketing team is very varied and fast paced working in a collaborative environment.