Would you be excited by a taking a new brand to market for a global player? With a globally recognised brand, our client is entering an exciting new phase in it’s growth. Having always sold through partners, they’re now going to create a brand and take it to consumers using e-commerce as the mechanism to drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive;
- Content Creation; create a variety of content (videos, newsletters, collateral) to be used in marketing campaigns
- Copywriting; be responsible for making sure copy that is used (and created by you) adheres to brand and communications guidelines
- Marketing; work with the wider marketing team to ensure content is being effective in the marketing campaigns it’s used in
- Partner Marketing; work closely with partner to create and execute content marketing campaigns
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Executive must have;
- Content marketing experience - agency, client side, B2B or B2C
- Degree in English, PR, Marketing or Journalism
- Excellent communication skills in writing and in person
- Good project management skills
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Executive role;
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.