Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Well established and international, our client is a leading global services business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your skills to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive; working in a multi-talented and diverse creative services marketing team, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing a wide variety of marketing communications programmes aimed at improving their content. The role will include:
- Content Research; speak to subject matter experts and understand customer pain points to help you create content that resonates with your target audience
- Content Creation: create content for digital (75%) and offline (25%) channels - content could be blogs, social posts, video, flyers and product brochures
- Copywriting; write, edit and proof a variety of content
- Design; using Photoshop, design images for blogs and social posts
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Executive must have;
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of how content can be used to help with SEO, awareness, consideration and sales
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Executive role;
£30 - £35,000 basic, + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.