Do you enjoy writing and creating content? A multi-award winner, our client is a well established cloud software business who are looking to invest heavily in their marketing team. With a new CMO onboard, they’re currently recruiting for multiple roles, giving you a great opportunity to shape a new role and grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive;
- Content Creation: create a variety of content across blogs, case studies, eGuides, social posts, infographics, presentation decks and product information
- Copywriting; write, edit and proof a variety of content
- Design; using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to make the content visually appealing
- Marketing; support the wider marketing team on ad hoc projects when required - events, PR, web, CRM, analysis
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Executive must have;
- Strong writing skills - your content creation skills could be from a broader marketing role
- B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of how content can be used to help with SEO, awareness, consideration and sales
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Executive role;
£28 - £32,000 basic, + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.