You will work in a driven and supportive team to create content engaging and informative content for B2B charity industry. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced content specialists in order to create and deliver high quality content.
As Content Marketing Executive you will be:
- Responsible for creating and writing content for blogs, social media, weekly newsletters, data led reports across 2-3 different brands in the B2B charity industry
- Working closely with and supporting the Content Marketing Manager to produce the best content, delivered on the right channels and with an SEO focus
- Coordinating events, arranging speakers, attending events, holding interviews and creating content for the brands from this.
Candidates are required to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, writing and producing content for a brand
- Ideally experience from a B2B background or charity but not critical
- NCTJ or journalism degree ideally
- Experience and passion for writing content in a number of formats and across several different channels