Better Placed are pleased to be partnering with a global manufacturing business in Doncaster who are rapidly expanding and now on the lookout for a Content, Marketing Communications and Social Media Specialist to join their team. This is a really exciting time to join such a successful business who are really going places. If you're a creative individual looking to make the next step up in your digital marketing career then this could be the role for you.
Reporting to the European Marketing Communications Manager you will take complete ownership of the development and delivery of the European content, comms and social media strategy for the business.
- Be responsible for the content marketing strategy and day to day social media activities.
- Take ownership of blog management and make sure all content adheres to the tone and brand of the overall business.
- Work alongside the CRM Project Manager to deliver creative content for email marketing campaigns.
- Deliver on tangible KPI's from social including reach, growth, engagement, referrals to website and conversion
- Analyse and report on social media and content performance.
- Develop and manage the European content calender.
- You will be the 'go to' digital marketing specialist and advise other areas of the business on social media platforms, copy-writing and consumer engagement.
- Continually offer ideas on how the business can grow its social media presence within the marketplace.
- Analyse competitor activity and share key information with key stakeholders.
To be considered for this position you must have a couple of years experience working within a comms, content and social media position. You will be an independent worker, have excellent project management skills and have a high attention to detail. You must also have experience with various social media marketing tools such as CMS and Hootsuite as well as experience in managing social media content for a major brand. If you have strong skills across campaign management, copy-writing, community engagement and growth then I will be keen to speak to you.