Content Marketing and Design Executive
Part time (18 hours a week)
Circa £18,000 (Pro rata)
We are working with a start-up business to find a Content Marketing and Design Executive, to help deliver engaging and informative content for a number of brands, including design assets. As the Content Marketing and Design Executive, it is your responsibility to work with clients and stakeholders in the creation of creative concepts, this will include copywriting headlines, articles and social media messages, including design assets such as infographics, short animations and imagery.
This part time Content and Design Executive position, will allow you to have a healthy work life balance, all the while, creating engaging content.
What you will be doing
- Support in the creation and delivery of engaging, impactful content marketing campaigns for a range of clients
- Working with clients and other stakeholders to generate content opportunities
- Developing creative concepts to communicate client messages in a visual and impactful way
- Creating content assets (imagery, short animations, infographics) for websites, email and social media channels
- Create email templates in line with brand identities
- Copywriting headlines, articles and social media messages
- Publishing content to websites and social media channels
Who you will be
- An excellent communicator
- Experience across social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook & YouTube
- Experience with standard email marketing platforms
- Extremely organised and able to multi-task
- A positive, proactive person with initiative. Able to work as part of a team on your own
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in-house or in an agency
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.