Job Title: Content Manager - Chinese Marketing Agency
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The Chinese Marketing Agency
My client is a Chinese digital marketing agency specialising in helping British brands connect with the Chinese market through a range of services including social media marketing, website development, content creation and insight and analysis.
This agency works primarily in the fashion and luxury retail space, but has steadily grown its sports and travel client base in recent months. The team is made up of a group of highly talented marketers with a real interest in international markets and global branding.
Culturally, this is a great place to work with weekly team meetings for ensured training and support, career progression reviews every month, friendly team social and away days, a fun office in a great location and opportunities for travel.
About The Content Manager Role
As a Content Manager, you will handle the copywriting output across the agency, working with two junior copywriters to create content aligned with brand tone of voice and overall marketing strategy for a number of different clients and sectors.
Key Responsibilities for the Content Manager:
* Develop a range of content plans for clients across different sectors (fashion, retail, sport, travel, leisure)
* Work across a number of platforms in Chinese (WeChat, Weibo, Baidu)
* Participate in building the Content team by contributing to the hiring and training process
* Contribute to new business pitches and exploring new and innovative marketing campaigns for potential and existing clients.
About The Successful Content Manager
* Native Chinese Speaker and excellent copywriter
* Around 3 years' experience in a content creation focused role
* Familiarity with digital platforms in China, and attuned to online trends
* Experience working with fashion, luxury or consumer brands is a bonus.
The Content Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Content Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.