Working for a fantastic, small, fast growing digital performance agency on track to achieve 100% growth by the end of 2021, you will be working as content manager and have exposure to all areas of the business whilst also being expected to think on your feet and have strong opportunities for growth.
- Managing multiple content projects end to end to ensure you are hitting client briefs in a reasonable time.
- Oversee the creation of engaging content to reach the clients desired audience.
- Manage relationships with multiple clients and building excellent relationships.
- Using your strategic knowledge, you will be able to work with multiple digital channels including asset creation & strategic analysis.
- Collaborate with paid media account managers with each client.
Skills & Experience:
- You will be able to demonstrate previous content management experience ideally within an agency environment, although agency side is not essential.
- 2 to 3 year's experience in a content management role
- Comfortable providing constructive feedback to clients, writers & designers at all levels.
- Excellent brand understanding and interpretation.
- Planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Confidence using multiple digital channels including social media.
- Graphic design skills for creation of digital content.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.