Robert Half is currently working with an exciting and rapidly growing FMCG company that are looking for a brand new content manager with at least 3 years experience.
The successful content associate will work alongside this FMCG's web design, development, and marketing groups to ensure that consistent, up-to-date content is available to users of 10+ public-facing websites.
The Content Manager responsibilities:
- Author, UAT and publish web content for 10+ websites.
* Manage the content calendar for branded and marketplace sites for owned digital properties
executing to the Local promotional schedule.
* Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
* Track projects and briefs developed by the internal creative agency.
* Maintain online content for emerging technologies across the digital landscape.
* Prioritize content edits to be in line with business needs for all owned digital priorities.
* Liaise with cross-functional content owners to establish content requirements and gather
* Track tasks & projects through internal ticketing system while sharing progress updates with
cross-functional team members.
* Identify and incorporate SEO improvements.
* Assist with the facilitation of website content translations using automated and manual
The Content Manager job requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital content management environment.
* Exceptional communications skills with proven ability to influence and foster strong
relationships across enterprise including IT, Marketing, Creative Teams and others.
* Previous experience with CMS preferred (Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc.)
* Highly organized and very strong, proven project management skills.
* Multi-tasking, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
* Bachelor's degree required.
This FMCG company is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.