Content Manager – Travel – Manchester – Up to £33,000
Looking for a great new Content role? Our Manchester-based Travel client are looking for a Content Manager who can join their team and develop an engaging content strategy to attract new customers!
Ready for a new challenge? Join our client as Content Manager where you will create stimulating content to inform customers of the brand’s impressive offerings. The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience producing online and offline content and will be an SEO expert. Benefits of working for our exclusive client include; flexi-working, company discount, and a great Manchester City Centre location to name a few!
Sound like a role you’re fit for? Continue reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Content Manager:
- Develop an effective content strategy to increase engagement.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure website content is optimised for SEO, PPC, etc.
- Be responsible for some developments of the website.
- Monitor performance of content and use findings to educate future content development.
- Produce creative content in line with briefs.
- Writing copy for a range of marketing collateral.
- Mentor and develop the Content Executive.
Key Skills and Attributes of Content Manager:
- An experienced copywriter.
- Background in the travel industry is beneficial.
- Previous experience using web analytics tools e.g Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is useful.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous success in developing integrated content marketing strategies for online platforms.