|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-03-30 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 09:28|
My client have a really modern office space set just along the river, so views are next level! Because they are a small team that have grown together they have an amazing culture, very welcoming and supporting to new and existing staff members. Due to the owners being heavily involved in the day to day running of the business you get a lot of exposure doing a variety of different things you can actually progress quite quickly within the business if that is something you want to do.
• As a Content Manager you will be be heavily involved in all content produced in some capacity whether you be creating it yourself, proofing or editing.
• You will be expected to pull insight information an create said insight reports
• You must be able to back up all opinions in reports created (credible sources)
• Be able to take technical content (Jargon) and translate it in to something easily understandable/readable
• Creating content calendars
• Writing blog posts, Website copy and articles
What We're Looking For:
• You will have a solid background in B2B content within an Agency environment - Digital Agency, PR Agency, Integrated Agency, Communications Agency.
• Exceptional written skills are a given but you need to be able to really push the boundaries and think outside of the box.
• Ideally you will have experience of researching and writing thought leadership pieces as well as blog posts.
• You need to have experience across social media platforms, mainly LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• You must have experience of creating content calendars
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Content Marketing Executive
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Marketing Content Specialist - B2B
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£28k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
Account Manager (technology PR)
£30k - 36k per year
Senior External Communications Manager