Are you a Content Manager with experience in writing long form articles on UK Policies?
This leading government events company have created a new and exciting role as part of their marketing strategy restructure. This role would be perfect for a copywriter or content executive who is interested in and has experience writing about UK Politics and Public Policy. You will be tasked with writing long form, topical and thought provoking pieces to drive organic engagement and interest in the companies corporate events.
The position also represents an outstanding opportunity for a strong, research driven content producer to network and build relationships across a range of UK public policy organisations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Researching, producing and designing in-depth, research-led content projects across a wide range of UK domestic policy areas
- Using extensive research skills to produce content that supports the events portfolio
- Working closely with the Head of Content, sector leads and the marketing team to critically analyse existing pieces of content and identify how best to share this content via web and also across social media; all with the view to further drive engagement with target audiences
- Using strong analytical skills and previous SEO experience to identify key areas of growth within content portfolio that would deliver commercial success across a number of different sectors
- Developing and building strong professional relationships with key public sector stakeholders and other sector speakers and associations
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in UK politics or a related subject and an in-depth knowledge of the UK policy landscape
- A strong interest in current affairs, politics and UK public policy
- A passion for writing and content production
- Previous policy research and content production experience
- Strong writing and editing skills with an understanding of SEO processes and social media platforms
- An ability to work independently
- A great team player who is driven and has a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and targets on a weekly basis
- A commercially minded individual who is looking to develop further business acumen within the public policy sector
If you are a Content Manager with experience in UK Policy who is ready for a new challenge, then make sure that you apply today!