Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Content Manager for a well-known B2B company based in the West Midlands? One of my favourite clients is looking for a passionate and innovative individual to join their team at this exciting time. Our client appears within the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and are excited to be recruiting in to their busy marketing team.
As a Content Manager you will be responsible for creating engaging content to be used across all types of marketing materials both online and offline for a range of target audiences.
Key day-to-day tasks include:
- Writing copy for customer communications including leaflets and letters
- Writing content for the company website and banners
- Creating engaging content for email marketing
- Briefing and working closely with departments, external suppliers and agencies
- Proofreading copy
- Ensure that all marketing materials comply with current legislation
- Act as a brand guardian
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in making sometimes complex content user friendly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in managing different stakeholders and enjoy relationship building
- Proven attention to detail and able to adapt your tone of voice
In reward for hard work you will receive a competitive salary of up to £37 000 and the opportunity to join a company who put their employees at the heart of everything they do.If this role is of interest then please do apply or contact Jessie Jackson at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment.
Content Manager, up to £37 000, West Midlands
This role is commutable via Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon and Walsall.
This role would suit a creative copywriter looking for a new opportunity or maybe you are a Content Manager ready for a new challenge in a well-known and growing B2B organisation.