Job Title: Content Manager
Salary: £36,000 to £42,000 plus an annual bonus scheme
About The Digital Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Content Manager to join their growing marketing team.
This agency is an extremely successful, UK leading internal communications agency with countless awards to their name for creating the best content for their clients. Based in Central London, the agency works with some of the best-known organisations in the world and are looking for ambitious Content Managers to be a part of their inclusive environment.
The successful candidate will be joining a collaborative and dynamic internal communications agency who are looking for individuals to grow with them.
About The Content Manager Role
As a Content Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop your creative ability and analytical skills in a well-established content-driven environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Content Manager:
- Formulating multi-channel content strategies by working with the client services team to understand client needs and objectives relating to internal communications.
- Managing content delivery across multiple accounts and platforms.
- Working in experienced teams to develop new content ideas.
- Collaborating with external stakeholders including writers and graphic designers.
- Producing, editing and proofreading internal communications content as well as providing support to other team members.
- Optimising activities to improve engagement levels through gathering insight and analytics.
About The Successful Content Manager
If you are currently in a Content role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the internal communications sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Content Manager:
- Ideally 3-4 years' agency experience in a similar role.
- Experience in / or an interest in internal communications.
- The ability to develop bold content that provokes engagement through creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working independently or showing leadership qualities when working as part of a team.
The Content Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £36,000 to £42,000 depending on experience plus enrolment on to an annual bonus scheme. Excellent company benefits and excellent career progression are also provided.
For more information about the Content Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive