Working from comfortable and modern offices in a desirable City Centre location, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and assignments.
This is a very autonomous role and being flexible is key, a willingness to step up and offer support to staff seeking assistance is essential.
You will be:
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website
- Writing, editing and proofreading content; blog content, video & social.
- Managing a virtual-content team consisting of writers, subject matter experts and designers.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
You will need:
- To be an all rounder with an experience in successfully managing content to drive traffic.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or strategist
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and capable content professional to implement and execute content strategy across the companies 3 different brands.