The client is looking for a Content Manager to work on one of their leading automotive accounts. Who is available as soon as possible to join their team for this 3-4 week contract role.
Working within their Content Team and reporting directly to the Senior Content Manager, this role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Create, improve and maintain website content using content management systems and other relevant tools, services and platforms.
- Respond to client briefs and advise on the best use of resources.
- Maintain and enhance quality of content,
- Demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Apply visual and editorial style guidance consistently and diligently.
- Use analysis and reporting to understand content performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate and liaise with other members of the content team and clients to overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
- Use project management systems such as Jira to manage your workload.
- Able to prioritise tasks, understand your capacity and set expectations for delivery.
- Ability to build content pages via Adobe AEM, and have knowledge of CSS and WordPress too.
- Good know-how about digital basics, UX trends & best practices
- Basic knowledge of various CMS & web-platform technicalities
- Good familiarity & hands-on work on AEM
- Driven, sharp, good learner, very good communication skills and has a can-do attitude.
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com.