Digital Content Editor
Are you an analytical Digital Content specialist, keen to work for one of the world's leading oil and gas companies?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be working in a close nit team to edit and deliver engaging communication to global stakeholders via web and email.
- You will lead a number of projects from planning to execution
- You will ensure timely and accurate publishing of a wide range of content
- You will be able to re-purpose content and deliver high quality wen pages
- You will work with internal stakeholders
- You will work across other digital channels and teams, such as the content and campaigns teams
- Support the development of a 'best in class' corporate website by leading section strategy, planning and execution
- Be technically able to understand third-party tools
- You will prepare, analyse and create data to report to relevant teams
You will be an exceptional digital content whizz. You will have significant experience of editing content, a publishing expert and hold the ability to work on multiple projects at any given one time.
You will have extensive experience liaising with stake-holders and delivering reports & ideas to internal and external teams.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Technical capability to quickly and effectively deliver through our content management system and associated email and video tools
- Good understanding of email marketing communications
- Strong understanding of website design, information architecture, accessibility and usability
- Strong track record in project management
- Well organised and able to manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding of website analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and editorial skills and a good eye for design
- Able to use Photoshop to a basic level.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You will have an understanding of UX and editorial principles and best practices
- Experience with a CMS
- Experience liaising with stakeholders
- Experience within Digital
- Strong copy-writing and proofreading skills
- Strong software and editing skills
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.