Robert Half Creative are recruiting for a Content Lead on a 12 Month FTC, paying circa. £38k in London.
Content Lead - London - £38k (FTC)
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand and identify clear, evidenced user needs and design content solutions and initiatives which meet them as part of an ongoing editorial development programme to improve the overall quality of content
- Plan, project manage and prioritise content initiatives, ensuring a clear brief has been agreed so that work meets evidenced user needs; and that there is a clear, simple and engaging user journey with measurable outcomes
- Write and commission compelling content across a broad range of topics for the website - and social media and other digital channels, where appropriate - to deliver sustained engagement with those channels
- Improve content and journeys on the site, informed by self-conducted user research and your knowledge of UX best practice
- Design and build web pages using existing functionality; working with the Business Analyst and Development team to prioritise, brief and develop additional website functionality where required
- Advocate for the importance of and necessity for quality, measurable content which meets clear user needs; the agile process; and the "spirit of agile" across the organisation, at all levels.
- Line mange and develop the Content Editors, delegating less complex tasks where
- Strong experience in a digital environment and previous editorial or publishing experience
- In-depth experience of working with a Content Management System and managing content editors, organising workload and training staff
- Thorough understanding of using digital to optimise audience interest and engagement
- Experience managing information architecture and mapping and assessing user journeys
- First-class copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to produce creative and innovative copy and an understanding of creating content for different audiences
- Creative, full of ideas with a good understanding of marketing communications principles
- Photoshop (or other image manipulation software) experience and a good eye for design
- A proactive and dynamic approach with lots of enthusiasm and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project management and organisational skills; in particular, you should be comfortable with meeting challenging deadlines
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.