Content Executive – Tech – Sheffield – £Competitive
Our client is a Sheffield-based startup, striving to produce a revolutionary platform with great values. They are now looking for a Content Executive to join their business and help them grow and make a positive impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that are on the way to creating something really great, perfect for a candidate looking to find a role in a business that they really believe in and share similar, honest values. The core responsibility of the Content Executive will be creating content that will be rolled out across numerous web platforms so the ideal candidate will have impeccable writing skills, and maybe even a degree in English or Journalism.
Sound like the sort of company you’d enjoy being a part of? Read more…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Content Executive:
- Create compelling, educational content for the brand to publish online.
- Keep up to date with industry news.
- Offer support to the rest of the team where needed.
- Run projects ahead of the launch of their platform.
Key Skills and Attributes of Content Executive:
- A confident content writer with evidence of previous work.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage own workload and produce quality work to agreed timeframes.
- Driven and always hungry to learn.