An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an extremely successful retailer that continues to thrive. This Huddersfield based retailer are looking for an Content / SEO Executive to work alongside their strong marketing team.
You will play a crucial part in creating content across web and mobile, increasing brand awareness and gaining traffic through effective SEO copy writing, keyword targeting, improving and maintaining SERP's. You will be responsible for maximising the SEO channel traffic, and working with the marketing team to convert search clicks into profitable conversions.
With this role you're able to really develop your experience with a leading West Yorkshire retailer and prove yourself at a cutting edge level. This organisation is going places and you will be joining at an exciting time that will no doubt see your career catapult one way!
- Create and manage an SEO strategy for Google and Bing
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on their organisation's key performance indicators
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Build a relationship with the web development team to make changes and improvements to the CMS
To be successful for this position you will have expert copy writing skills, have experience with Google Analytics and have a keen interest in SEO optimisation. If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.