Are you ready to work for a thriving start up with a unique offering which is forecast to be the next big thing in online content?
This is an absolutely unmissable opportunity for someone who is ready to work for a pioneering and innovative digital content agency. This company is building a new type of content platform and with 2 million users is fast becoming the biggest and best place on the internet for people to engage with content on the topics they love.
Reporting to the Senior Entertainment Editor, the Content Editor will be responsible for developing the company's editorial offering. Your editorial flare, knowledge of online communities and popular culture will be integral for the successful execution of this role.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience writing news, quizzes and features for a high traffic website and a solid understanding of what makes someone engage with a piece of content.
If you have your finger on the pulse with the latest pop culture news and thrive when writing witty, relevant and engaging content, this could be the role for you.
- Writing content for several channels, across a range of pop culture topics
- Using analytics platforms to measure engagement and growth
- Supporting social media strategy - creating and scheduling posts, growing social media channels, monitoring success
- Working closely with the product team to plan and implement any product changes required to serve the content strategy
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of editorial experience in a digital space
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and strong editorial instinct
- A thorough knowledge of all things pop culture - you know what people are talking about and when
- A passionate user of social media - you know what makes someone click and/or share
- Someone that's both creative and analytical in equal measure; passionate about engaging content whilst also results driven
If you are ready to work in a cutting edge, and fast paced start up environment then apply today!