Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim Web Content Editor for a Public Sector Organisation in Birmingham
Commences 9th December 2019
Working as part of a Digital Marketing improvement office you will be responsible for editing the web content on a CMS platform.
This requires someone who is a self-motivator, with a keen eye for detail and a team player, who can liaise with the corporate marketing team and operational departments to make sure the content and number of pages are in line with the organisational brand strategy.
Public sector experience essential - NHS, Charity, Local Authority or Education sectors
- Superb communication skills are required to work closely with Operational staff on the quality and relevance of content in the new web pages
- Upload, edit and review the content ensuring the highest standards of quality are maintained
- Ensure that all content has been added correctly following brand guidelines, checking across different browsers
- You will be responsible for a variety of content, both creating from scratch and editing existing content
- Work in a methodical manner to ensure created content has no negative impact on live sites and is created right first time
- Participate in project briefings, liaise as appropriate with the Lead Project Manager and appropriate teams if more clarification is required to deliver work
- Trouble-shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved to the IT Services Web Team Lead
- Strong digital skills and content management system content editing (CMS) experience is essential
£14 - 17 per hour
Starts on 9th December
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.