We are looking for an assertive and highly creative Content Editor to join a leading UK estate agency based in London. This role requires the candidate to be at the forefront of the content creation by generating website content, collaborate with internal teams and manage brand content material.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the Content Editor:
- Lead content creation by generating new ideas, researching and writing copy
- Create website content, proof read and edit copy to have a consistent narrative and proactively evolve the brand positioning strategy
- Have an integral part in content planning
- Develop organic traffic and report content metrics
- Utilise SEO when writing content
- Liaise with PR manager and PR agency to create content for influencers with aim to generate link to brand
- Communicate with designers and produce a variety of content for website - video, infographics and picture based articles to deliver an engaging proposition to users.
- Collaborate with social team to help create engaging content for social platforms
Key Skills & Experience of the Content Editor:
- Proven experience within B2B and B2C Marketing
- Be an proficient copywriter
- Have knowledge of SEO
- You must have excellent written communication skills (in English)
- Have experience with tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of scala - advantageous
So if you're a creative and strategic writer that wants to play a vital role in driving the marketing efforts by strategically writing content please apply for this role.